Located in Edgewater on a two-acre property directly on Biscayne Bay. Paraiso Bayviews offers exquisitely design unique residences as well as an unparalleled array of exclusive amenities and services that refresh your body and soul.
www.relatedgroup.com ®2015 The Related Group. All rights reserved.
Introduction: The Related Group has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our visitors to www.relatedgroup.com (“Website”) and we respect our visitors’ concerns about their privacy. We understand that visitors to our Website may have questions about how this Website collects and uses information. We have prepared this statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern www.relatedgroup.com.
Browsing: This Website does not collect personally identifiable information from your computer when you browse the site. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with personally identifiable information, we will not know your name, your e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you browse the Internet. When you request a page from our site, our servers log your current IP address. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information about you.
Pixel Tags: To track the effectiveness of the advertisements of The Related Group or its affiliates, we may use pixel tags (also known as clear gifs, beacon gifs, 1-by-1 gifs, or web bugs). Pixel tags are not visible to the user of the site and consist of a few lines of computer coding. If you are visiting www.relatedgroup.com from an advertisement on another site, the pixel tag references the cookie you received when you clicked on the advertisement. The pixel tag then registers this activity to allow us to count the number of times an advertisement is accessed. In addition, we also measure the requests generated from a particular ad. At no time is personally identifiable information about you or your reservation collected, nor is any tracking information generated from the pixel tag allowed to be used for any other purpose other than to report website activity so we may best utilize interactive advertising.
We may use pixel tags in marketing e-mails that helps us send the e-mail in a format you can read and allows us to know which e-mails you act upon. In addition, we track the aggregate number of e-mails read and whether any of the links in the e-mail were accessed. No other information is collected or used from pixel tags.
Information We Collect: When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you would like to receive information, we will ask you for your information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and certain preferences in order to process your request. We will use your e-mail address to send a confirmation and, if necessary, we may use the other information to contact you if we need help to process your request.
E-Mail: It is our intention to only send you e-mail communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive. Every time you receive e-mail you will be provided the choice to opt-out of future e-mails by following the instructions provided in the e-mail.
The Related Group's Use of Information: We treat the information you provide to us as confidential information, but we do not offer a warranty of confidentiality. Laws applicable to confidentiality of personal information vary by State and by country. Information provided by use of our Website is received and stored in Florida in the United States. The personally identifiable information you provide to us is made available to the Related Group affiliate that is the developer of the particular apartment, condominium, or other housing opportunities about which you request information. Unless you tell us otherwise, the information you provide may be used by us for direct marketing of any of our affiliate's projects.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties: The Related Group prohibits the sale or transfer of personal information to persons or entities unaffiliated with The Related Group unless you have given your express approval for such a sale or transfer.
Links to Other Sites: If you choose to leave www.relatedgroup.com via links to other websites, The Related Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites, nor is The Related Group responsible for the cookies or other pixel tags those sites may use.
Legal Issues: This is a website created and maintained in the United States by a Florida based business and is subject to the laws of the State of Florida and those of the United States. The Related Group will disclose personally identifiable information, to the extent known, without your permission when required to do so by law, or when there exists a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect against harmful events occurring to The Related Group, its employees, its customers, or its property (including this site) or to a third party.
www.relatedgroup.com ®2015 The Related Group. All rights reserved.
1. The Related Group. The Related Group (“RELATED”) is a Florida entity and its trade name is used by a group of companies, partnerships, and ventures that develop distinctive real estate projects offering residential condominiums, rental apartments, affordable and workforce housing, and mixed use developments. Each particular real estate development project that uses the name “Related”, "Related Group" or "The Related Group" is a licensee of Related TM, LLC and each such licensee is a separate, single purpose entity that is solely responsible for its own separate development project, contracts, obligations, duties, and responsibilities. Each project depicted is developed by one such distinct and separate, single purpose entity.
2. Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) apply to www.relatedgroup.com (this “Website”), together with all documents, links, data, information, advertisements, policies, content, functions and other materials and services presented herein (“Content”). This Website may include in the Content certain material not owned by RELATED which may be subject to separate terms and conditions. This Website is provided by RELATED as a service to its customers for their informational purposes and for their personal use only. Commercial use of this Website is strictly prohibited. Your access to, and use of, this Website is subject to your compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms herein. RELATED may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You can view the most current version of the Terms at any time by visiting this Website. Please note that Websites launched by any affiliates, subsidiaries, or divisions of RELATED may be governed by separate terms and conditions.
3. Condominium Buyer Notices. If you are reviewing this Website to learn about residential condominium properties available for lease or purchase, please carefully consider the following:
4. Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Website. By accessing this Website or any of its Content, you signify your agreement to be bound by each and every one of the Terms and that you are of sufficient legal age. If you do not agree with these Terms, please cease using this Website immediately.
5. Changes to These Terms or Content. This Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. RELATED is not responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions, product information or advertising. RELATED reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all, or portions of, these Terms or the Content at any time. Your continued use of this Website will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
6. Important Information Concerning the Licensing of the "RELATED" Name, Mark, or Logo. Certain projects, properties, and developments which appear, or are referred to, in the Content of this Website, or on certain third party sites, may not be owned, operated, developed, managed, or sold by RELATED. As described above in 1 above, separate real estate development entities ("Developers") use the RELATED name, mark, and logo ( the "RELATED Marks") pursuant to a license agreement to market their real estate project ("RELATED Branded Projects"). RELATED reserves the right to terminate or revoke any license agreement according to its terms. RELATED is not responsible for any representations made by any Developer, or any other person or entity that is a RELATED licensee using the RELATED Marks nor for any representation any Developer makes about any RELATED Branded Project. For more information concerning RELATED Branded Projects, please consult, and rely upon, the disclosure documents required by law in the case of condominiums, or otherwise published by the Developer in the case of rental or workforce housing.
7. Restrictions on Use of Content. Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual properties laws. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this Website for your personal, non-commercial use. Any commercial use of any Content from this Website is prohibited. Nothing in the Content of this Website should be relied upon as advice on tax, financial, or legal matters. No real estate broker is authorized to use the Content for commercial purposes without the express prior written consent of RELATED.
8. Prices. Prices reflected, if any, are subject to change at any time and without notice, and no price reflected includes optional features or premiums for upgraded properties. Please check with the Developer of the RELATED Branded Project you are interested in for the most current pricing and to learn what is included with purchase or lease.
9. Plans, Depictions, Features. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifications, designs, floor plans, layouts, elevations, art, furniture, fixtures, appliances, amenities, and views depicted for projects in development are conceptual. The Developer of each RELATED Branded Project reserves the right to modify, revise, or withdraw any, or all, of the same in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Some items shown may not be included with purchase, but may be available to purchase. When considering a purchase consult the Prospectus and the form purchase agreement of the RELATED Branded Project you are interested in to determine items included with your purchase and all terms and conditions of such a purchase. Floor plans and elevations presented in artist’s renderings may contain options which are not standard. All dimensions of properties under development are approximate and subject to change at the discretion of the Developer and should not be relied upon when making a decision to lease or purchase.
10. Equal Housing Opportunity. WE ARE PLEDGED TO THE LETTER AND SPIRIT OF THE U.S. POLICY FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY THROUGHOUT THE NATION. WE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT AN AFFIRMATIVE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROGRAM IN WHICH THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO OBTAINING HOUSING BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
12. User Conduct. You agree that you will not use this Website to: (a) interfere with or disrupt the business activity of RELATED or its affiliates or, (b) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or ordinance; or (c) hold yourself or another out as an agent, employee, or representative of RELATED. Use of this Website in any manner prohibited may subject the user(s) in violation to legal action.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. This Website is provided on an "as is" basis. RELATED expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, course of dealing or usage of trade and non-infringement. The information posted at this Website, and in emails generated from this Website, is believed to be correct as of the date posted and RELATED assumes no obligation to update or supplement information to reflect any facts or circumstances which may come to its attention or note any changes in laws which may hereafter occur. RELATED makes no warranty that (i) the Website will meet your requirements, (ii) the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate, (iv) the quality of the information or materials obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the software will be corrected. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results, if any, from the download or receipt of any such material. The posting of available condominiums, rental apartments, commercial premises, or affordable housing does not guarantee that any particular property you may desire will be available at the time you make an inquiry, nor does it guarantee that prices will not change. Furthermore, inquiring about an apartment through the Website does not mean that you are considered an applicant to lease an apartment. You are not considered an applicant to lease an apartment until you have filled out and returned the application required by the RELATED Branded Project Developer's leasing representative and that application has been accepted by that Developer's leasing representative. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from RELATED or this Website shall expressly create, or be construed to imply, any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
14. Limitation of Liability. RELATED shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, reliance, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or data, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties or any other damages whatsoever, whether any such claim is founded in contract or negligence, in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, this Website.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to, or use of, this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Miami Dade County, Florida, USA.
16. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Website are trademarks of RELATED and of others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Website is granted, whether by implication or otherwise by use of this Website. Any use of any trademark contained on this Website is expressly prohibited unless first authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
17. Contact Information. Any questions regarding these Terms should be directed to: email@example.com.
19. General Information. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and RELATED and govern your use of this Website. The failure of RELATED to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the users of this Website (by use) nevertheless agree that the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, or in connection with, use of this Website, or relating to the Terms, must be filed in the Miami-Dade, Florida court of competent jurisdiction within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever time barred. The section headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.