No Website or Email
Over the past three years, Related has acquired more than 40 properties and loans totaling over $650 million throughout the United States. In addition, Related has taken advantage of the downturn in the real estate market and historical low land prices to amass an inventory of land throughout Florida.
While the Company’s real estate activities are concentrated in the Southeast, Related has also closed on real estate and loans in Arizona, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, and New York, as well as Florida. See list of representative transactions [link].
Related is well-positioned for growth and continues to seek both real estate and loans with diverse product types in a variety of geographic locations. Our primary targets include Florida and the Southeast, but we are also highly interested in most major metropolitan markets.
Targeted property types include:
- Apartments / broken condominiums – minimum of 200 units in major US cities;
- Hotels – minimum 100 keys in major US cities and resort markets;
- Retail /industrial/office – minimum of 50,000 square feet in most markets;
- Mixed use – combinations of the above;
- Land – waterfront and urban locations for residential development of a minimum of 100 units;
- Independent and Assisted Living – Minimum 100 beds in most markets; and
- Real estate-related operating companies.
Targeted investment types include:
- Fee simple acquisitions – value-add, distressed, and opportunistic;
- Recapitalizations – bridge loans, B notes, mezzanine loans and preferred equity;
- Redevelopment and new development – bridge loans, B notes, and mezzanine loans; and
- Sub-performing and non-performing note purchases.
Minimum deal size is $5 million.
The Related “Advantage”
We have a proven track record of performing due diligence and consummating transactions under short timetables. Related has the ability to close on an all CASH basis and provide flexible deal structures
Acquisitions Team Contact Information:
Arden Karson 305-533-0025 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Hillier 305-533-0082 email@example.com
Wilson Alers 305-533-0054 firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2004 Related Companies transformed the West Side of Manhattan with Time Warner Center,...
TRG Management is the premier manager of multifamily apartment communities in Florida...
With its network of resources and trade partner relationships, construction is overseen...
Asset Advisors personnel include seasoned real estate professionals from licensed general...
Related relies on the knowledge, experience and expertise the sales team at Related Realty...
For the past decade, Related’s commitment to creating urban mixed-use environments...
See list of representative transactions Over the past three years, Related has acquired...
Related luxury rental apartments are created for demanding residents from all walks of...
Related has built, rehabilitated and managed over 10,000 affordable housing units. In...
To drive these efforts, Related International is dedicated to transforming areas in which...
The Related Group has amassed an impressive inventory of land from Brickell and South...
This is not intended to be an offer to sell, or solicitation to buy, condominium units to residents of CT, ID, NJ, NY and OR, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law. Each condominium project is developed by a separate entity and not The Related Group directly. The Related Group is not the project developer. The Related Group is a Licensee of Developer, pursuant to a License and Marketing Agreement. See the Prospectus for each specific project for more information.